This month is the season of light, love, hope, giving and all things magical. After the recent wave of violence around the globe, I found it imperative to connect to my core beliefs. The attacks in Paris left me feeling angry, frustrated and leaning toward hopeless. I hated feeling this way. Making a list of what I believe helped me regain my faith and hope in humanity. In the spirit of love and connection with you all, I share just a few of the things on my list in hopes of inspiring you to make your own list of beliefs.
- Love is stronger than fear or hate.
- We all are part of the Force/Source that allows the sun to rise each day.
- We can change our life by changing our thoughts.
- The body is designed with its’ own healing systems.
- Nature has the ability to uplift, inspire and heal us.
- Time spent in stillness connects me to the Truth of who I am.
- Being fully present and really listening to our loved ones is the most precious gift anyone can give or receive.
- When our faith is bigger than our fear the results can be truly awe-inspiring.
This holiday, may we all feel love and compassion in our heart, for ourselves and for everyone we meet.